Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Randomness

Just some random day to day pictures from May 2012.  Will takes up the whole bed, thankfully, Dave wasn't home to care.
 This is silly but I debated for months about bedding and I saw this bedding in Walmart and loved it!  I spend hundreds less than at Babies R Us.  So this is really a picture of him in this bedding that I love.
 4 months old and loves his high chair.  He didn't start on food until later but he sipped my green smoothies with me.  To this day, he still loves them!
 Ahhh the best dinner ever!  Warmed kidney beans and raw corn.  Fresh red pepper.  Basalmic vinegar.  Delish!!
 Laycee and Logan started swim lessons.  It was only few weeks long, but great refresher and confidence booster for the coming summer.
 William eyeing Sassy
 He got her!
Nothing fabulous to say here.... its just life.

0 comments: