Friday, June 28, 2013

Poor Baby

Well before I get to the reality of this post, I wanted to post this cute picture of Laycee and Slinky.  They are so cute.  Laycee has been so happy since Slinky joined the family.  Yes I know this is weird, but Laycee has always related to dogs and spent many years (and still does when she emotionally reverts, yes at 6) either as a puppy or with pretend puppies.  So she has loved having a dog that will love on her.
 This is what happens when you have a daredevil of a child.  William was jumping on the trampoline with me.  As I saw him nearing the edge, I went after him and in the matter of seconds, he was over the edge.  Where was the net you ask?  Well AZ caused it to dry rot.  However, that was on the purchase priority list after this event.  We are now back to safe trampoline jumping with a safety net.  
Now on to the best part of this horrible story... Trent had said, Mom can I jump on the trampoline with William?  No Trent because he is too young and I don't trust you can keep him safe, I will get on with him instead.  **SIGH**  What an example in trust I was right?!

0 comments: