Sunday, March 9, 2008

Book Tag

I got book tagged. I think my sentances are rather funny. So read the tag and then see what my sentances were.

*Find the book closest to you with at least 123 pages.
*Turn to page 123.
*Find the fifth sentence.
*Post the next 3 sentences.
*Tag 5 people
The Guy Not Taken By Jennifer Weiner
"You start going out with someone, and it's like this unstoppable thing. You go out, you move in, you decided, why not, because you're getting it every night, and then you're married, and then it's five years later, and now you've got kids and you have to do kid things with them, and maybe she nags you or maybe she's fat, or maybe you just want your freedom back." He paused, swallowing coffee.
Okay, so now I tag, Terrilee, Loni, Mom, Laurel, and Mandi

5 comments:

Becky said...

Those are some funny sentences! Much better than mine.

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

They have since decided that this is not true and in fact recongnized that sometimes people are better off if they do get divorced. So now, generally the courts enforce these agreements. However, if they will not honor the contract if the court feels that it gave this kind of a contact as one that promotes divorce-which they still don't look favorably upon. (Suze Orman The Courage to Be Rich)

Peg and Her Story said...

love the drama on your bookshelf!

Peg and Her Story said...

p.s., mine's a little more boring

Pottruffs said...

Lexi, had to thank you for putting the Bubbly song on. My Kaeli was singing this for over a month and I had no idea where it came from. I didn't know the singer, but now I'll buy the cd for Kaeli who loves to sing it. Thanks. (-: