Monday, March 17, 2008

surpsrise visitor

This weekend the kids and I welcomed a suprise visitor.
Haley was traveling around italy and needed a place to stay so she could go to church. The women in the branch who usually take in people in need of a place to stay were on a trip, so I offered to let her stay here since Dave was gone. It was great. It was really fun to have her with us. She stayed for two days and the kids and I were sad to see her go back home to Utah. We are hoping that one day in the future to cross paths again! As a side note though, I had intended several times to get a pic of our visitor with the kids, but I kept forgetting my camera. Bummer, but I wanted to note that we had a visitor and it was so much fun! So Haley went from stranger to a new friend. Funny how life works out.

2 comments:

Kevin W. Fosburgh said...

I don't get this blog entry. Who is Hayley? Are we supposed to know her?!

Lexi said...

Kev, the post seems straight forward to me, but no, you dont know her and the day she showed up on my door step, i didn't either. She was just a stranger, but we really liked her!