Friday, March 28, 2008

Impulsive

We made a huge impulsive decision and planned a trip to Euro Disney in Paris France. We are here now. We drove 12 hrs and through 3 countries to make it here. We left Thursday about 6 pm and drove all night while Haylee, Trent, and our friend Taylor slept. We got here and Dave took a 2 hr nap and then we were off to Disney while we waited for check in at our hotel. We can't wait to get back and post pictures, but for now, I am just connected to the internet on our laptop, so I wanted to post that we are away and I will hopefully get to updating the blog on Tuesday when we get back!

6 comments:

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

Impulsive always works for me.

Jessica said...

that sounds like so much fun! what an oportunity!(sp) and how do those higbee boys do the whole not sleep through the night, take a little nap and then be ok thing?? i could never do that! i sooooo need my sleep or i am a crabster!have so much fun on your trip! i am excited to see some pics of the adventure!

Kevin W. Fosburgh said...

You only named 2 of your 4 children. Hopefully you left them with a mature adult.

lol

Angela said...

I am sooooooooo jealous! I hope you are having a ton of fun! Please post lots of photos so I can live vicariously through you! :-)

Loni West said...

how fun! we are going to disney in CA on june 13-15th! I am excited, i hope there is alot for the kids to do.

Pottruffs said...

Oh my goodness, how fun. Have a wonderful time. Post lots of pics when you get back.