Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

Today is Father's Day. I wanted to make a special post dedicated to some important fathers in my life (pictures below). Dave is an amazing father to my children. My dad set me such a great example as to the kind of father I would one day want in my home. And Dave's dad taught him so much love and respect for family. I am grateful to all of them for all they have and continue to do for our family.
Since Dave left on Friday, the kids celebrated Father's day on Wednesday. Here is the kids bringing in their presents.
Haylee made Dave a card before school let out and she was hiding it for him.
This is what the kids got him.

I hope you all have a Happy Father's Day!

1 comments:

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

I am still looking even though I can't comment always. i also can't get on aol right now, so I am still thinking of you lexi.