Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Me!



The 10th was my birthday. I am now 26! Getting on the old side I would say. So, we started out by making breakfast. We all helped.


We stopped my Taylor's game for a little bit before I went off to a baby shower.

When I got back, the kids were napping, but when they woke up, they all had a surprise for me. Ballons!

Oh wait, I was told there was more. They all got me a card.

And a cake! So nicely decorated by them.


Here is my assortment of cards. I loved them so much.

I love that Haylee writes so well now!
Laycee and Logan enjoyed the cake and they also bought my Cheer Squad to play on their DS.


And this was the best treat of all. Chinese. This is the only chinese we have ever had here. Okay, I know the restaurant is like 5 minutes from out house, but we assumed it would open at 7 like everything else here. But surprise! It opens at 530. And it was pretty good!






All in all it was a great birthday!






5 comments:

The Jones's said...

Happy Birthday! Yeah for being 26. I love being this old. I always wanted to be 26. I'm not quite sure why I thought it would be such a good age, but I must have known because I celebrated 4 years with my husband, and I had my first, wonderful baby! Looks like you had a great day. Where are you moving to?

Jessica said...

happy birthday to you! how exciting to get chinese! yum! hope your day was great

Angela said...

Happy Birthday. If you are old at 26 there is no hope for me! :-O
It looks like a wonderful day! Did you get your dinner from the resturant with the fish under the floor? That was a decent place as far as I can remember.

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

I remembered on our cruise that is was your birthday. Don't worry I bought you a really nice present. We are almost home now. At LAX. Had a great time.

Pottruffs said...

Happy Birthday and I'm so glad it was a good one for you. What a cute cake and great looking cards. I love chinese food and that is what I want for my birthday, or any holiday for that matter. Our closest place is 40 minutes away though. )-: Happy Birthday, oh and you're not old!!!