Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Random Photos

Well I am sure you all have noticed that I have not blogged in some time. Not that I don't have pictures to blog. Not that I don't want to blog. Not that I don't have thoughts to even blog. But, my time has been limited. The holidays were wonderful. New Years was great. And we have been thrown right back into real life. Movers come tomorrow and I have been in a frienzy to separate what we are shipping by boat, air, and garbage. It has been a process. I am greatful I did both the kids rooms before the holidays. The playroom was a distaster and there was mold everywhere. Oh i hated cleaning it. So, with one room left, I figured I had a few minutes to blog on our big monitor (aka the TV) before it gets taken away tomorrow. So, I will try to get as much in as possible. And then blogging with be really spotty for the next few months. This month might still be okay, but then we will be off to AZ to see most of you anyway. And then we will be heading to our new home. So... here are a few random pictures that I didn't really know how to blog. We had Grace and Freeman visiting on Christmas Sunday, so there are pictures of Freeman too.
A rare, lets chill next to each other on the couch and watch Signing Time (their new fav, and post to come)

Dave got one really good picture of the two of them. Laycee never smiles either, so this was a real treat.


Logan even posed with Trent.




The Boys.



Trent, 5





Logan, 22 m






Haylee, 6








Laycee hated posing with Haylee.







Laycee 22m










4 comments:

Blain&Deedra said...

Good luck with the move.

Pottruffs said...

What cute pictures. Have a safe trip and just blog when you can. Good luck!

Becky said...

I can't believe you guys are packing out! I love your new look on your blog. I need you to help me change my "stuff" on my blog, then maybe I'll get blogging again.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you guys are packing out! Our movers can Jan 7th last year, I can't believe we've almost been gone a year. As much as purging stinks, can you imagine how much stuff we would have if we didn't have to face all our stuff so often! The kids are all so big. Haylee is looking SO old! Best of luck on the move, enjoy your last bit of time in Italy!