Sunday, February 1, 2009

Last Day

Tomorrow is our last day here. I can't wait to blog all the fun we had this weekend. But, I just haven't had the means or time really. I had to get my last minute shopping in, shoes and purses, what else can you not leave italy without?!? We are sad to be going, but really, we are ready. Dave is at his last shin dig, a Super Bowl Party rooting for the Cardinals, yes it is 130 am here. We had a small birthday celebration for Laycee and Logan with the same people. How kind they were to think of the twins at their Super Bowl Party. Deven was amazing and bought each of the kids a small gift to carry on the plane with them. Oh how are we going to miss the people we have been blessed to meet, but we are so happy to be heading home to people we love. Dennis and Lynda, and all our family, we Just can't wait to see you all!! What is on my list tomorrow? Everything that I didn't do this week... becuase of the shopping. Mostly, pic up records everywhere, visit the post office, get stuff for the carry ons oh yeah, and PACK! Wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

Good Luck and have a safe flight. See you when you get home.

Julie said...

I guess since I was the one who made you go shopping for shoes and purses, I was the one who had to run you around to get all your medical records and what not. We will miss you guys.

Nancy said...

Your ticker says, "hooray." That's not what I was thinking.

Angela said...

I hope everything goes smoothly for you, getting all the records and what not. And I will pray that you have a safe trip to the airport, and timley arrival. Once you get on the plane things will be fine. Enjoy the long flight, and have fun with the culture shock when you get back stateside! :-)