Friday, July 24, 2009

ASU

After a long awaited application process, I am finally admited to ASU for the fall. I recieved a call after putting in my application that informed me that it was received and in 3 weeks I should know. Well, the 3 weeks came and went. Finally two months later, I called she said I should know in 3 days. Sure enough, today is the 3rd day, I log into asu.edu and see Congratulations you have been admitted to ASU. I finally have some goal to work towards while Dave is gone for the next year. I am so excited!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What are you planning to study?

Lexi said...

they have an online program in Family and Human Development. So, that i what i am going to study. I just need a degree in case something happens to Dave. Sometimes we have to make practical choices.