Friday, July 3, 2009

Father's Day

We stayed out really late the night before Father's Day. So, we decided to sleep in a little even though we had church at 9. Don't worry, we still got there by 905 lol. And the kids were horrible. Anyway, this is what Dave got for Fathers Day. He really wanted Volume One of Joseph Smith papers, so a while back when I made a spur of the moment trip the hour to the bookstore, I picked it up. I wanted him to have a grill too. I like charcol better than gas, but he just used a friends gas grill the day before and he wanted a gas on, so this one might be going back to the store in exchange for a different one lol. But at least he got something.
We also made him banana waffles. I rarely do this, so this was a treat for him.
Hope all the fathers I know, had a Great fathers day as well!


0 comments: