Thursday, July 2, 2009

Carnival

We ran to the PX one day and in the parking lot, they had a carnival. I told the kids we could spend $20 and when it was gone, we were done. So, that is what we did. They each could only "afford" 3 rides, but they actually rode almost all the rides that they were able to ride. So it worked out. Here they are on ride 1.


Ride 2 was a scary ride, but it only lasted 30 seconds or so. They both thought it was lame.
RIde 3. Trent chose the airplanes.
He liked to make his stay in the air.

Haylee chose swinging buckets or something.

I didn't let the twins ride anything. They did so good just watching though. I was glad I let them all go even though I didn't want to. They really had a lot of fun.







1 comments:

Nancy said...

We just got back from the carnival here. Jaron had a blast.