Thursday, October 15, 2009

For My Dad

My dad requested pictures of their house and since mom is out of town... I posted them here. Plus now you all get to see where I live and our new van pictured left below. The landscaping was just finished.
River of Rocks (gotta take a river where you can get it right?)
Extra sidewalk. The driveway was so small, so mom decided to extend it some. My favorite part!
Extension on the other side
Now lets take a nonvirtual tour of the house. We have started decorating for Halloween.
The laundry room. I love these appliances! they are amazing and so fast.
Half of the kitchen... you can see our Halloween cookies on the island filling the air with a home baked aroma.
The living room, complete with the HD and Blue Ray. This is one TV that is trippy to watch Ghost Whisperer on!
Kevin room... I love the way they did the NY painting.
Downstairs bathroom. Kevin Hates the kids using it too.
Entry way... the curtains really help keep the extra sunlight out during the day.
The upstairs living room. The pictures they got in Mexico looks great up there.
The other half of the living room... i love that tv/toy stand. I have one just like it at my house (or in storage rather).
Boys room... we are still working on curtains and something for the walls, but I love the airplane theme.
The girls room, it is like a sweet haven in there. The colors are so cheerful.
The little girl is the little girl of.. umm i can't remember, but basically she is supposed to watch over the girls while Dave is gone.
And the garage. This was a two part project. The first part where Dave and some other guys came and painted and speckled the garage.
The next part, mom and I put gloss on it to seal in the color. It looks really amazing.
There are several rooms in her house that she hasn't got to yet, her and my bedroom and the downstair formal living room, but there is some amazing progress going on. I love it and hope to one day have my own dream house!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Holy Smokes that house is huge!! So, how close are you to me? Do you have my phone number still? If not contact me on FB and we can get in touch. As soon as my family is done with this yucky old flu.

Stephanie Walter said...

Beautiful home!