Sunday, October 25, 2009

On the Road





When the time came, we took some pictures of our trip. Kevin sang A LOT. The kids watched some movies. Logan LOVED the windmills in California. Friday we drove just passed Portland and stopped for the night. Saturday we drove until just before LA and stopped and then Sunday, we made the rest of the trek. It was long but thankfully, the kids were good and we made it safe. We got settled in at my mom's house and the kids got started with school. I have had a little trouble with Haylee's teacher, but I think I made my issues clear to her and hopefully things will work themselves out. Got registered at the YMCA and the girls started Dance. There are lots of changes, but we all seem to be doing as good as can be expected.




































0 comments: