Sunday, July 25, 2010

Girls Camp

Last month I went to girls camp. I will admit, I pretty much never liked girls camp when I was a teen. I mean it was fun to get along with the girls and be outdoors, but I am such a homebody sometimes. I just wanted to be with my family. I had the opportunity to go while we were in Italy and I said didn't. This year I was needed. So I stepped up and had an amazing time!
Hailey and I went on a very very very long hike into the mountains. It was somewhere between 6-9 miles round trip with steep inclined switchbacks, but what a beauitful view and an amazing sense of accomplishment. We really enjoyed chatting and laughing much of the time.
Camp was so great. It was fun to have 4 days to go back to being a "kid" again. I was so thankful for the opportunity to go and be spiritually uplifted.


0 comments: