Monday, December 13, 2010

Exhaustion

November and December bring busy schedules and stressful festive times. Laycee and Logan have enjoyed so much fun lately, they fell asleep together at 10 am. Yes, naps at 10. Dave and I have been exahusted too. Dave is just finishing up two masters classes and in the middle of a third. On top of that, he is job hunting. Yes, the dreaded job hunting. I am still weary of this decision to get out of the military, but I know life will work out. On top of that, we have been finishing christmas choir for the kids, in the middle of karate and cheerleading and gymnastics. Its been a busy month, but hopefully the extra naps help settle life down!

2 comments:

Evan and Jamie said...

They are so cute!! When is Dave getting out of the military??? I am kind of jealous! LoL But, I am a little scared at the thought too!! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

The Jones's said...

Oh man, I am with you! Joseph is job hunting too and it is so hard on everyone. I wish you the best of luck and hopefully both our husbands will have their dream jobs soon. :)