Friday, December 3, 2010

Halloween

So as you can see, I am behind two holidays lol. Let's hope I can catch up before the twins turn 4 in February! So for Halloween, Dave and I had just returned from our cruise on Friday. We took an earlier flight to get home in time to go with Mom and the kids to the church Halloween party. Haylee was a witch and Trent was Shun from Bakugan.
Logan was a frog for the part. Trent wore this when he was 2 and it was just as cute on Logan!
Shun himself
Sorry for the side pics, I forgot to switch them. Here is little miss pink princess
And Mister Frog. I really wanted to do Princess and the Frog, but Laycee did not want to be Tatiana :(
Dave decided to be cereal lol
For Halloween, Logan wanted to be a ninja.
On their way out to trick or treat
They had a lot of fun and ate more than enough candy. Three days later, the "candy fairy" came and took the candy to the "orphanage" for the kids who couldn't get out lol. We loved it and really enjoyed dressing up... Until next year!








1 comments:

cntaharrison said...

It has obviously been a while since I checked your blog because I didn't realize you were back on Post. You should email me with your contact info so I can come see you! cntaharrison@yahoo.com

Nichole Harrison