Thursday, June 23, 2011

Food Storage Space

Ok so here is a space... it is the backside of the bedroom wall which I showed yesterday. And it had a little space between the door frames and it is just "wasted space" so I asked my father in law if he could help me out.

After we finished the above wall, I asked if we could put in a can shelf. The space was just sititng there and it was being wasted, so why not put in a shelf and his dad (who has built these before) was more than happy to do this job. This is the beginning.
Half way done

Almost there. See they are slanted so the cans roll downward

The finished shelves. So put them in from the right and take them out from the left. But thats not all!

So his dad said that since the shelves were in a common room, leaving them open just wouldnt do. So we covered them with sheetrock and trim and now I have a 3D wall instead lol. I LOVE IT!

I am so excited about the wall. I will be painting this inlet soon so when its done, I will post completed pictures, but I wanted to at least post some of the progress. I am loving the changes. Next up, the girls and boys room. You are in for a treat!












0 comments: