Saturday, June 25, 2011

Kids' Room Paint

In the boys room, Trent wanted a solar system theme and he wanted his wall black. I said no to that lol, but I talked him into a dark grey accent wall and a twilight grey for the rest of the room.

We made the dark grey wall a magnetic wall as well. We have magnetic glow in the dark stars on their wall now but I have more pictures of that on the way.
For the girls room, I had an elaborate idea, but I was worried that it was going to be too much, so we started with the paint and went from there. The top is a light pink. The bottom is a black, magnetic chalkboard. I figured if we were going to paint it black, we should make it functional.

Here is a better picture I hope.

And here it is with the chair rail.

I love these two rooms. They are so fun and great for my kids. Hopefully I will get pictures of the decorations up soon!










0 comments: