Monday, June 13, 2011

House

So I am sure if you follow me on Facebook, you know I have been busily working on the house. Well, so much has changed in just the month that we have been there and I cannot wait to post pictures, but as I said so much has changed. Change takes time and energy. Both of which seem to be lacking these days. So stay tuned, I have some really neat things to show, or at least I think they are neat. We have already taken our 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom home and turned it into a 4.5 bedroom 2.5 (with plans for 3) home. I am so greatful to have a very skilled in law family and a very decorative and imaginative family. Mom has been so much help in offering her services in painting and decorating ideas. And Dave's dad and brother/sister in law have spent countless hours helping me fix the toilet, put up walls, change the dryer outlet, the list goes on. It's been so fun and I cannot wait to show what we have been doing. Hopefully in the next few days I can post some project pictures so stay tuned!!

0 comments: