Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bedrooms

Yes July has been a crazy month over here. We have been busy traveling and passing the time. So, I am going to attempt to catch up on some blogging. A little while ago, I had posted pictures of the painting we did to the girls and boys room. So here are the finished decorated projects. I got those pictures from Hobby Lobby and the chandiler was bought online. The bedding is from JcPenny's.

You can see the girls have been busily using their chalk board. The shelves and bow holder are from Hobby Lobby and the Lambs are from Scentsy. I love the girls room. I need to make curtains but I am so pleased with how it turned out.

I did a solar system theme in the boys room. These Wallies Stickers were bought on Amazon. Man it took forever to decide how to do this wall.






Here is the magnetic wall with the stars. There will be a moon over here too as soon as I get it hung up.

I really had so much fun decorating their rooms. It was neat to come up with an idea and find all of the pieces to make it work. I am however so thankful the work is over! Hope you enjoy!








2 comments:

Evan and Jamie said...

HEY--AWESOME ROOMS! YOU DID A GREAT JOB! IS THAT COUNTER ON THE SIDE FOR REAL?? MISS YOU!

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

It looks great!!! now, you wanna come do mine?!?!