Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Laycee and Logan

This is a fitting post from December since today is the birthday of these two sweet children.  This was the first of many classroom activities to come for these two.  Logan and Laycee had a day of making gingerbread houses and I was able to come and help.

But since today is Feb 1st... I wanted to wish them both a Happy Birthday!  I marvel each year at how fast the previous year passed or in this case, the previous 5 years.  It seems each year as just last year they were my babies and now they are grown up and in preschool preparing for kindergerten in just a few short months.  They still seem to be my babies, yet now that we have a new baby in our home, I am amazed at how big they really are!  What a blessing they have been in my life.  Many days seem like a challenge and each new stage of life brings on new challenges with them.  However, I love that I get to watch two children progress through this stage of life.  Logan is still so in love with sports and has over this passed year, really grown to love being social.  Laycee is still such a spitefire full of love and affection (ironic as it is).  These two are so different and I love them even more for it.  5 years ago when we welcomed them into our home, I did not know what a blest ride this would be. 

0 comments: