Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy Birthday


It's official... I am getting old.  I figure this year is my last year in my 20s.  I have felt more than 30 for many years now, but my age still held me back.  I have one more year to enjoy it. I don't know why, but for some reason, I always felt like 30 was when you grow up.  Time to no longer feel like a child or relate to your teenage years.  Now you have had a decade (your 20s) behind you of experience to make more grown up decisions.  Weird how we have the notions of time and age.  Anyway, here are 4 of the happy faces with whom I celebrated my 29th birthday.  I am so blessed to have 5 children and a loving husband.  When I was 12, I would have sworn I would have had 7 children by this time, but I think 5 is a pretty close.  So happy birthday to me, hope my dreams come true in my last year of "childhood".

0 comments: