Monday, March 12, 2012

Special Day

January 7, 2012 was a very special day.  We blessed William David Higbee at just 4 days old, although, when Dave is only home such a short time and when my dad is on alternate leave schedules, we are limited on when we could do these important things. 

On that same day, Trent had scheduled his baptism into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

This was such a special day to have the two boys share and ordinance together.  I was thankful that Dave was able to perform both of these.  It has been so neat to watch as Haylee has learned to recognize the Holy Ghost and I have been anxious to watch the process with Trent as well.  He turned 8 last July, so he had to wait a while and while he waited, he learned and prepared for his baptism.  I am thankful both my oldest children have made this choice.  This will definately be a day I will remember forever.

0 comments: