Friday, May 18, 2012

Rare Moment

I have a rare moment now of quiet with no work.  My days are usually packed full from morning until night and then all night with William.  I have been running on E for months now, but somehow I am still managing.  I use the term "managing" loosely because if you stopped by unannounced you would see that my house is a mess, there is little to no order in my life, I am caring a baby on my hip and mediating the newfound love of bickering between Laycee and Logan.  I feel like my days are constantly two steps behind but when I start to get down on myself, I remind myself of the sweet words by President Uctdorf, "Forget not to be patient with yourself".  Anyway, that being said, I have another rare opportunity to blog a bit.  I am sorry I am months behind which will result in minimal thoughts and opinions, but I hope to get the pictures out there so the children can still look back and remember the good times, even if they don't have my commentary on there.  Just wanted to let you all know that I have not forgotten about blogging, it is just on a long list of "to do"s.  We are hoping some changes will be happening in the next few months and I have some high hopes that the changes will bring much needed relief to our home.

0 comments: