Tuesday, May 22, 2012

T Ball

I don't know why the pictures ended up skipping back and forth, but these are pictures from February.  Laycee and Logan played T-ball for 6 weeks and I was their coach.  I was somewhat dreading coaching, but I really found that I actually loved it.  Now, I would have loved it more without a 6 week old.  But, that aside, I loved it.  We played a lot of games to learn base order, batting, and fielding. 
 Logan takes sports very seriously as we could have all guessed since he has loved sports from the day he was born. 

 Laycee... well she loved that her best friend from preschool ended up on their team and her best friend is a really good batter.

It was a great season and so much fun for them.  It was a time consuming few weeks, but they miss playing so much.  Logan asks often when he gets to start up again!

0 comments: