Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Day 5& 6


Day 5:
I love watching the kids read! I especially love it now that Haylee can read. There is little more satisfying than know that you are helping your children grow and learn. Even more so, I love that Haylee can now read the scriptures on her own. We each read one verse every night, and she can read most of the words. Trent has an amazing memory and can "read" almost any book we have already read to them. Laycee's favorite thing to do is to read, mostly feel books, but she loves all types. And Logan... well as you can see, he like to treat books like toys lol.





Day 6:

For day 6, I decided it was time to write one of the things I love about my mom. I love that my mom is constantly trying to better herself. She went back to college after she had all of us. And now, she is going back to college again. She reads a lot which set a great example. I especially appreciate how she is trying to better herself more now that we are all grown and almost gone.

0 comments: