Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day 8

Day 8:
I love it when my kids make me laugh. Like this morning. Trent got up for school and got dressed. Here he is in the clothes he picked out.
Yes I know he is skinny, but wait until you see what I am trying to show you!
Yes, you guessed it. He put on Logan's shorts again! Only these are even smaller, and they fit!! Where does he find his wordrobe!
Anyway, that is just one of the examples of the way the kids make me laugh. They are so funny and constantly trying to make my life happier.

6 comments:

Angela said...

WOW!!! I can't believe those fit comfortably! That is funny.

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

Yes, he is skinny. But as long as he feels good and is healthy, then skinny is good.

Jessica said...

silly guy! i cant believe they fit him! addie is starting to want to dress herself. it is a toss up between funny and frustrating! but it gives her confidence i guess.

Peg and Her Story said...

lol! that is so funny!! At least you know that in dire straights they can share pants! ;)

Nancy said...

I put some 12 month shorts on Jaron this morning and they are huge. They'd probably fit Trent perfectly! Trent is so funny!

Anonymous said...

the pictures of trent wearing Logan's pants I get a big kick out of them, keep up the good work of the blodspot i enjoy them.