Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mothers Day Month



Okay, so this month is Mothers Day Month, so I am attempting to make one post every day of some of the things i love about being a mother, or some things that I love about my mother. So, today is really the 4th, so I will include 4 things here and then write one each day from here on out... or try anyway.












My Number One Favorite thing about being a mother is watching the kids get along.















Day 2: I love HUGS




Day 3: I love SMILES


Day 4: I love LAUGHS

4 comments:

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

That is really sweet. I think that is a great idea to do.

Pottruffs said...

What a beautiful idea Lexi. Appreciating the mommy things that only a mom would know and feel. I agree on the getting along. I love that the most. What beautiful kids you have.

Angela said...

what a good idea, even if you just do it in your mind.

Fosburgh Family said...

you are such a wonderful mom! Your kids always look so happy and you keep so busy it is amazing!