Thursday, April 9, 2009

Birthday Surprise

So, I have to admit that I really love my friends in Italy. It was probably the place in my adult life that I would call home. They were amazing and always there for me. And even after we leave, they were there for me. Nancy is one of the most thoughtful people I know. She had ordered Laycee and Logan birthday presents before we left in hopes that they would get there in time. No luck, so she sent them on to AZ. They twins were so excited to get a birthday present in the mail, after their birthday party! I had to take pictures so Nancy and Jaron could still see how much fun they had opening them. Here is Laycee...

As you can see, even Haylee is excited about it.



Now, it is Logan's Turn

Here mom

He is still trying to get in there
Ok, finally

And what better than Happy smiles to say thank you. They love these eye spy bean bags. Laycee still carries hers around with her all the time, and they were so helpful on our last few plane trips. There is a baby and a ball that she endlessly tried to find. And Logan sorts through his over and over looking for anything that resembles a ball. They are amazing gifts.

Thank you Nancy and Jaron.





1 comments:

Nancy said...

You're welcome. We sure miss you guys.