Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Van

There were two things on our list and must dos as soon as we got here. One, find a place to live, two, get a van. So, after we had the house set, we went looking for a van. We were looking for a car big enough and one that we could buy with cash. And this is what we settled on.
Dave calls it a real peach lol. But I love it. After piling our kids in a car for 2 years with hardly enough room to breath, I wanted something for us to fit in. I also wanted 6 back seats. Either for more children, or for friends. And when I saw this, I was taken back to childhood when we had the exact same van. I LOVE it. There is so much space. Yes, it is huge, but it is great for us. Yes mom, we have official drove the same car lol.
After spotting our car, the sun came out for a few minutes, and we got to see a special occurance of a double rainbow. If you look hard, you can see the second one to the left of the bright one. The kids didn't know such a thing was possible so it was fun.

Ok, yes I know, no pictures of the house yet, but I am getting to it. Don't worry. I am just going in chronological order.



4 comments:

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

Wow that is cool. Maybe it is true. Like mother, like daugther. The van looks great for the family and the rainbow was pretty to. Spoke to guy in an elevator at work the other day and he is from Tacoma and he said in the summer you are going to call me and say "Mommy this is the best place to live in the summer." He was convincing that you will love it.

Stephanie Walter said...

That's so neat that you caught the rainbows on your camera! So cool :)

Nancy said...

Yay for your new van! You deserve it. We are buying a van today. Too bad we didn't have our vans when you were here. Baaaaaa.

Mandi Napoleon said...

we had an astro van when we were younger... absolutely loved it. There is a lot of space in it and they last forever.