Sunday, April 19, 2009

March 8th- More firsts

The first Sunday we moved into the house, we went to church. We were so happy to see that Mccord AFB was also zoned to the same ward as us. So, there were a lot of other military. Not to mention, everyone was so friendly. I think we still have the most children lol, there is one other family that I know of that has 4 kids, but thats about all. But we felt and still feel really at home there. We were grateful for that. When we came home, we all crowded in front of the fire and played Life.



It was their first time playing Life, but they really liked it and did pretty good. Dave won the first time, Trent the second, and Trent the third. I am not any good at the game lol. And Haylee always comes in second.




1 comments:

Nancy said...

"Hi Laycee and Logan. Miss you. I'm poopy." I asked Jaron what he wanted to say to his buddies... there ya go.