Monday, April 6, 2009

Valentines Day

Dave is gone this week, so what does that mean for me? I have a lot of extra time, and more blogging! Yeah! I know you are all anxiously awaiting to see where we have settled and what we have been doing in WA for the last month, but I am still stuck in February lol. So, here is our Valentines Festivities. We went to Loni's house for some Valentine fun. The kids made picture frames and we ordered a heart pizza and we all pretended we were in a band! Oh so fun. Dave was off doing stuff with his family, so this was just Mom, Loni, Kevin, Me, and the 8 kids (my 4 and Loni's 4). I was so glad I had this time to get together with them.

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Valentines 09

Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox

Make a Smilebox greeting

So then the following day for the adult Valentines festivities, we went to IHOP for dinner. I know, well everywhere else was hugely packed and IHOP was REALLY good. We went with Dave's parents, Brian and Tina, Scott and Miss and then us. It was so fun. After dinner, some of us went to see Push at the movies. We had to front row it, but it was a great movie and all night I was sporting the new diamond earrings Dave bought me. I hope you were all loved on Valentines Day as we were!

1 comments:

Stephanie Walter said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!