Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Forks Part 1

Several weeks ago, I woke up and told Dave I felt like going on a day trip. I am never spontaneous like that, so he was going to take me up on this moment of insanity. Since we knew we were nearing the end of our time in Washington, we decided to head to Forks, WA. Is it somewhat of a lame location to go for a day trip? Of course, but how can you be in Washington and not visit the now famous Forks right?! So... we loaded up the car...

and headed out for the 3 hour drive there. The scenery was beauitful and actually reminded me of our many drives through Austria.
It had snowed the day before so we were really lucky that the roads were nice a clear.
We passed through Port Angeles. There were a few locations that were considered "Twilight Locations" but we didn't stop.
Our first glimpse of Forks.
Across the Street
And you can't stop in Forks without seeing the sign!
Part Two to come...

0 comments: