Friday, April 22, 2011

Where Have I Been?

I really think the better question is where HAVEN'T I been. My oh my, since I last posted, we have been busy. We left Washington and said goodbye to the military the beginning of April. On the way down the California coast, we had previously decided to surprise the kids with a 3 day stop at Disneyland! Oh it was a BLAST. April is not my most favorite time to visit the park, but we really had a good time. Of course, there are pictures to come. We got to Arizona and spent the next few days getting all the paperwork completed for the house we are buying. It feels so surreal to finally after nearly 10 years of marriage be buying our first house! Then, we headed off to Utah. We were so lucky to spend time with my sister in law and two brothers in law. We all made the trek up there and rented a house for the Salt Lake Marathon. Once again, pictures and details to come! This week, we have started to settle back into real life just in time for Easter. We started back to school again and even though I don't have the "classroom" anymore, Haylee and Trent are being real troopers about it. They have been so good this week just getting down to work and getting it done. Dave is in the last week of a masters course. I am so excited for him to graduate. He only has one class left! Aside from that, we are patiently waiting for our house to close (set to close the middle of May) and trying to be excited about Dave's new job in the middle east. We have been blessed and are thankful for the family help we have received in the transition. Now that you are all caught up on the happenings, I have TONS of pictures to accompany all of our fun. I just have to find the time to get them here. I hope all of my blogging buddies are well and I can't wait to catch up on what is going on in the lives of all of you!

~Lexi

0 comments: