Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Forks Part 2: The Visitors Center

So our first stop in Forks was the Chamber of Commerce. They are the "official" visitors center. It was very interesting. The staff was amazing and answered any questions we had. I was really intersted in how Twilight and tourism has changed the town. She told me that Forks has been able to adjust pretty well but La Push had a more difficult time becuase they are a small Native American town. It was harder on them to accomodate the tourism. So, I had to get a photo with Jacob! Dave liked this picture because he said that Bella was sneering at us in the background.

Dave and Jacob are best friends lol They had two of "Bellas" trucks out front.
There was a cute gazebo close by so I had to get a couple pictures of the kids.

Here we are in front of the truck
While in the visitors center, the staff gave us directions and locations of the sights in town. My next post will be about the sights... stay tuned!

0 comments: