Monday, August 4, 2008

Birthday Party

On Saturday, Christian had a birthday party. It was a pool party, as they all are in the summer time, but it was fun. We played a little keep away from the kids.


Dave played a little rocketship with the babies. Laycee LOVED it, but Jaron and Logan were not as fond of the game.
Logan got all wrapped up and dried off.
Christian had an amry birthday cake.

The boys loved it!
And Laycee and Jaron hung out on the side for a little "alone" time.
Okay, so Nancy sent me these pictures because I didn't have my camera on Saturday, and she also sent me this one. I thought it was cute, so I thought I would post it. We were playing at Nancy's house one day and the babies wanted to go on a wagon ride. Leave it to my big helper Haylee, to make the trek around the houses with them.


3 comments:

Angela said...

It looks like a fun afternoon. The twins are looking so much more grown up now. Finn and Liam want the cool wagon too!

Kevin W. Fosburgh said...

That picture of laycee with a boy looks JUST like your baby picture. Put some earings in her, and she'd be you for sure!!!

Is that pool on post or outside the gate?

Loni West said...

looks like a lot of fun. i love laycee's bathing suit. that is really cute!