Monday, August 18, 2008

First Hair Cut

I just couldn't stand it any longer. His long curls on top had to go! I know, I know, everyone loved them. They were really cute on the 1 day every month that I could contain them. Other than that, the kid looked like he was growing a very thing birds nest on his head. So, I decided before his bath, it was time for them to go. Here is the first snip.
He was so happy and pleasant the whole time. He really let me cut it, but he hated the hair falling onto him.

The curls are gone! I left the back a little longer because it does really look nice, but the top had to go. Funny thing is, he just looks a little more grown up now, but you can hardly tell that I got rid of it all.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow, I'm impressed that he sat so still. Jaron FREAKS everytime he gets a haircut. You're right, you can hardly tell that you cut the curls off.

Pottruffs said...

He looks so handsome. My son used to freak out all the time, now he's used to it.

The Del Gatto's said...

your children are adorable! your son reminds me of my son. i enjoy watching your kids grow up in Italy!