Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dress Up

Last week Julie and Sean went to Germany, so Terrilee and I watched their kids. Well Dave went out of town, so we had a huge sleepover. And what is a sleepover without pricesses, fairies, and their valent protectors? So, here they are all dressed up!
Haylee and Kirra and Baby
Haylee, Baby, Kirra, and Jessie
Charlie, Haylee, Baby, Kirra, and Jessie
The whole bunch of them
Christian, Gavin, and Trent
I am glad that I had enough dress up cloths for them all. I didn't know that I would, but apparently I have more than I thought.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

haylees baby carrier is cracking me up! so fun! great way to use their imaginations!

Pottruffs said...

How cute they all are. What a great way to keep them busy, what a group you had. I bet that was a hoot.

Angela said...

I love the baby!

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

Looks like fun times.

Julie said...

You guys are amazing. Thanks again for the week away with no kids. I glad they had such a good time.