Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Where in the World has Lexi been?

So I realize my blogging days have been a little spotty. So... I am here to post a few posts today as well as to give you my pathetic list of what has been keeping me from blogging...

1. World of Warcraft (The things we do to build a better relationship with our spouses, and it has turned out to be rather fun.)

2. Camping (You can expect pictures later of our weekend, but it takes more than 5 minutes becuase I have a whole weekend of funfilled pictures to blog... we went to the Leaning Tower of Piza and Florence, so be on the lookout)

3. The Gym (Body Jam starts this Friday so I have to get in the extra practice)

4. The most important thing.... Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer. Julie found it at the post that we camped at on Thursday (FINALLY!!). Unfortunatly, it takes up all my time... sorry blogging world, you are second to Bella, Edward and Jacob. I am almost done, so hopefully the blogging will pick up soon.

Oh yeah, I forgot my family of 4 kids and one should be a kid. So, hopefully my blogging will pick up again soon, but be on the look out for some really cool Piza pictures later this week!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I started Twilight, I got through the first two books, but I really can't stand Bella....I don't get her at all, Maybe I'll get to the other two, but I will be disappointed if Bella gets what she wants...Maybe I'm too old! Lol I enjoyed reading them though, she has good pacing, and other than the two main characters, the books are good. Really, I must be to old!

Terrilee said...

you're keeping up way better than I am. I'm still blogging stuff from JULY... How's the book? Finished yet?