Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Poor Baby


Trent's sick. He appeared to be fine yesterday morning at the 5k race. He ran his little butt off. We came home and about 2, I send the kids in for quiet time. (I can't function without daily quiet time.) When he woke up, he was really grumpy. I send him in for dinner and he came back out a few minutes later saying that he doesn't feel well. I felt his skin and immediately I knew he had a fever. Sure enough, 101.5. Its been going nonstop through the night. He hasn't yet thrown up, but he did wake me at 4 am in hysterics saying, "Mom I need medicine or I am going to throw up." I sent him in to throw up, but he wouldn't. Anyway, I gave him some Mortin and sent him back to bed. Still a fever this morning, we will see how it goes. I just hope he doesn't pass it to the babies. I HATE sick babies. Especially a sick Laycee.

5 comments:

Terrilee said...

Awe Poor Trent!! Im sorry he isnt feeling good, and hope he gets better SOON! We missed you guys today!

Terrilee said...

Awe Poor Trent!! Im sorry he isnt feeling good, and hope he gets better SOON! We missed you guys today!

Jessica said...

ya, sick babies are no fun! i hope you dont get it too. that is the worst! hope he gets well fast and no one else gets it!

Pottruffs said...

Awe, Trent, get better soon.

Kevin W. Fosburgh said...

Hey at least he didn't throw up on your bed and get you, mom, me and his whole family sick.

Oh the joys of staying in a one bedroom apartment.