Friday, August 15, 2008

Quirkiness of Laycee

So Dave and I were talking about some of the weird things Laycee does, and then it occured to me that it would be a neat post for the blog. So, this post is dedicated to my slightly habitual daughter, Laycee lol.
Laycee's Bat Habits....
1. She bites her nails. I never realized that a habit like this starts so young!
2. She grits her teeth. All day long, we are definately discussing that with the doctor on Tuesday.
3. She makes mean faces! I know we all laugh at her, but she seriously knows how to make a mean face and a confused face.
4. She is obsessed with dipping. I know most kids are, but she is really obsessed. She also recently developed an obsession with shoes. Also normal, but very frustrating when she can't get them on herself.
5. This is where she gets funny... she only eats the cream of oreos. She takes the time to open them up and eat out the middle and leave the rest. No one else in our family does that.
6. Likewise, she does the same with crackers. She only likes the inside.
7. And her newest, last night for pizza, she ate the toppings and the soft crust part, but left the bottom crust there.
I don't know where she gets this stuff. Dave says, "She just knows what she likes". I am glad she knows what she likes, but I wish she would inform us so she would stop crying about it all the time.

5 comments:

Pottruffs said...

Oh my goodness, she's so cute. Habits do start that early. I think my kids bite their nails because I do. Trying to stop that. Laycee is so cute to have chosen her own things when no one else does them. She really does know what she wants. (-:

Terrilee said...

She's cute as can be... even with all her little quirks. That is quite a list though. :) lol

Jessica said...

those are some funny things! it amazes me that they can have such distinct personalities starting so young!
shes cute!

grandma bink wink said...

lexi, she sounds like a normal baby, I bet you did some of the same things when you were little

Jessica said...

hey! thanks for showing me that website with all the cute clothes! adorable! but i can figure out how to get the link on my blog and have it show up on hers? oh well. i will have to play with it some more! how did you do it?