Friday, September 19, 2008

Gangsta Laycee Baby

Well, as you have see by now, Laycee LOVES to make faces and make people laugh. She is getting really good where she only breaks character when we are all busting up lol. Anyway, the other night, Dave showed Laycee how to be a gangster. Look what she came up with...
She couldn't help but laugh.
Now, she is mean.
And who doesn't pick their nose? This is her new favorite place for her finger. We have been working on it too lol.
The next day, she showed me again her gangsta sign.
So enough tough girl, here she is all sweet on her baby. She LOVES babies. Baby is her universal word too. It means, blanket, food, toys. Pretty much everything she doesn't have a word for. We just got this stroller. I am gross and someone was throwing it away, but is only needed a little mending to be in good shape. So I took it. And now all the kids do is fight over it.

I put this video on here so you can all hear her talk. Baby followed by whining. That pretty much sums up Laycee's vocabulary lol.


4 comments:

Terrilee said...

Oh My Goodness, that is funny... but seriously.... WHO DOES THAT? I mean lets all get together and teach our kids gang signs. LOL- Just had to mention Dave's famous saying. LOL I have a baby stroller, car seat, and a few more baby accessories I'll bring over one of these days... All this stuff I need to get rid of before we go.... Oh the joys of moving

Nancy said...

I don't think you're gross for taking the stroller. We have quite a few dumpster dive treasures ourselves. My favorites being the sandbox and our old wagon. The gangsta pictures are awesome. Laycee is hilarious!

Becky said...

Laycee is so cute! Ellie STILL loves babies!

Pottruffs said...

I would have taken the stroller too, no worries. When Kaeli had one it was a fight with all the kids too. Laycee is so cute. I love toddler talk.