Sunday, September 21, 2008

Time Out

I love this picture. Haylee is such a sweet girl and really prides herself on being a peacemaker. However, these last two weeks, she has really proven something different of herself. She is constantly in trouble. I don't know what has come over her. Well, the other day her and Laycee, (yes Haylee and Laycee, I swear) were fighting. So they both got a talking to and had to stand in the corner. I thought it was so cute seeing the two of them in Laycee's favorite corner. Laycee kept scooting closer to Haylee to try and get some confort from her, but Haylee was not budging. I hate getting angry at the kids, but since we have had the twins, it really is hurmorous when they are in trouble becuase they do some of the funniest things. Of course we hold in the laughs until they can't see us. LOL

5 comments:

Terrilee said...

awe... I hate when my kids are unusually difficult. It is so unlike Haylee to be in trouble... I'm sure it wont last long. And my poor little sick Christian is sitting here with me, and keeps asking WHY were they fighting, WHY did they have to stand in the corner, WHY does Laycee have to stand with her. WHY WHY WHY... LOL

Fosburgh Family said...

i can't believe how tall Haylee is!!! Thatis a really cute picture!

Ashley said...

That is funny, when Parker gets old enough I have a feeling I am going to use time out A LOT...

Angela said...

time out together in the same place? WOW! You must be really good. I have to split the boys up for their time outs.

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

awe.poor little girls.!!!