Thursday, September 18, 2008

More randomness

I did warn you all that I had a ton of random pictures right? But some of these are really cute. Like one day when Logan thought it was great fun to play in the box of MouseTrap.

And he shared an adorable smile, while watching TV.
Laycee loves close ups, and I don't know why.
Of course, Trent wanted in on the action. (Haylee was at school). So, I set him next to Logan and what do you know? I think I had twins at the wrong time. I can't get over how much Logan and Trent look alike. They are very similar in personality too. Must be our boys. I mean look at them, the same ears, eyes, head shape (yes Amy, Logan has aHUGE head just like Trent did), smile, nose. Everything, I think they look so much alike.
People tell me all the time that Laycee and Logan look alike. I don't see it really. I mean in their eyes, but that is about all. But as soon as they see Logan and Trent together, they really can't get over how much they look alike. Seriously, neither can I.

1 comments:

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

I have said all along that Logan is a little mini me of Trent.