Monday, September 15, 2008

It's Autumn Time...


It's autumn time, it's autumn time, the leaves are falling down.

It's autumn time, it's autumn time, bright colors can be found.

(children's songbook)


Recently, Jessica posted on her blog all about fall. Everyone contributed what some of their favorite things about fall. Well it has been a rather mild summer here. Only about 2 hot weeks. But, there hasn't been much rain either. Two days ago, it decided to pour and not stop. So, me and my very painful neck curled up into bed with a book and chicken soup in a mug and had a wonderful fall day. It is cold and we were not prepared, but I hope that the weather stays this way. I love the change in season!

4 comments:

Angela said...

oh fall...it sounds so nice and refreshing. Its still 90 here. I also love the change to cooler weather and am waiting...

Pottruffs said...

We had a pretty mild summer here too. But I know I'm not ready for fall or winter yet. I want to keep this weather we've had this week. It's in the 70's in the day and cools down at night. Not too cold not too hot, my favorite weather. Love your mug too. Big Mickey and Minnie fan.

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

What's wrong with your neck?

Terrilee said...

I'm glad you made the best of this rainy weekend. Man it just didnt want to stop. I hope your neck starts feeling better SOON!