Saturday, September 20, 2008

Potty Training?

You see that right. Laycee is in panties. But I don't think I am ready to potty train yet. She got a really bad diaper rash, so I have been letting it air out, but she peed on the floor 4 times. To me, that is not ready.
So one time, I went to clean up the mess and left the towel while I went to get her a new pair of underware, and I found her trying to put on the towel like a diaper lol. It was so funny.
Today, she actually peed in the potty. So instead of potty training, I am just introducing her to it. But Logan, has another year before we even think about it I bet. He is so not a go getter. We will see. With any luck, shortly after we move, I will only be buying diapers for one!
Note to my family: Doesn't she look so like Brooklyn in this last picture. I swear Loni, she belongs to you!

3 comments:

Terrilee said...

She looks like such a big girl laying there with panties on :)

Pottruffs said...

Potty training will be soon if she decided to use the toilet once. Girls are easier. But you have been through that already. That's cute that she wanted to use the towel as a diaper. She must be loads of laughs.

Angela said...

Finn likes to flirt with potty training too, I'll let him try, but don't force the issue. I hear girls train sooner than boys though, so maybe you will have one out of diapers soon...my friends third (a girl) potty trained at 18months all by herself, so its not unheard of.