Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I wanna hold your hand...

Lately, the twins (it is so weird calling them that, but I am trying to change from 'babies') and I have been walking all over post. For the most part, it is easier than taking the stroller, and since there is seriously no parking on post, we have been taking advantage of the weather and walking. They have been getting really good practice at holding each other's hand. Logan hates it of course, but mostly because he doesn't like to hold hands. Anyway, I couldn't resist the pictures because they are so sweet!




3 comments:

Fosburgh Family said...

they are so cute! I can not believe how big they are now! Do you know anything else about where yall will be moving?

Nancy said...

totally precious!!

Anonymous said...

is laycee the dominant one between the two, the picture is really cute.