Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's Official... Almost

Dave got word on where we are headed. We are off to Ft. Lewis, Washington next. We are supposed to report early March, but we will see. We are still hoping to take some leave before hand and stop over in AZ. Anyway, he doesn't have official orders yet, but looks like we are heading Kevin's way! Just wanted to let everyone know. Also, I have more stuff to blog, but I haven't had a chance to put the videos together yet, so be on the lookout over the next few days.

6 comments:

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

That should make KW happy. hope it works out. Me too actually I just might need to come visit you and run into your missionaries. LOL

Angela said...

I hope this works out for you! I hear Lewis is a nice place (and wet) and we may end up there too...but I wouldn't hold your breath, you know the army. :-)

Pottruffs said...

That is wonderful. you'll be close to me. All my other Higbee family is so far away. Miss them all.

Terrilee said...

I think Ft Lewis will good for you guys. It will be great to have family close by. Gosh I can't believe everything is coming to an end :(

Fosburgh Family said...

That is AWESOME I think Kevin would like knowing ya'll are close by and maybe his mission president will let you take him out to dinner or something!

Emy W. said...

Exciting! Washington is an interesting state.