Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Black Friday

I know I know, I am super behind on my blogging, but look at the bright side, now you get to check my blog everyday and see something new for the next week! Bonus for you lol. Anyway, for black friday this year, we "camped out" lol... (got there at 630) to be one of the first 100 customers so we could get a $20 gift card. Why do we do this you ask? Well, we LOVE black friday even though we don't buy anything. And between Friday and Saturday, we get $80 in gift cards. Now, I have to admit that I will miss Getting money for Black Friday, but I am looking forward to the variety of more that one store!!
Logan and Laycee enjoyed some candy canes while we waited.






2 comments:

Terrilee said...

You're going to make me wait a whole week to see what's been going on? RUDE!! LOL I can't wait to see the rest! And..you can't beat getting $80 handed to you for Christmas. Good Job Lex! :)

Pottruffs said...

I'm never able to shop that day. It looks like the kids had fun. Hope you got some great deals. Love that they give gift cards. Here you're lucky to get a singing snowman. LOL I always want to go though.